Make sure you include your shipping address.
The DVD has digraphs & diphthongs divided
in sounds. There are sound bytes for each sound
and word, each digraph & diphthong have
exercise to reinforce the learning of the new
Just the basic alphabet with sound bytes & for
the sound and the name of the letter.
Just a list of sound blends with sound bytes and a word using the sound the blends with sound bytes.
|This is an example of some of the Homophones that start with b.
When opening this page with sound bytes - the computer may have the following message at the top you the screen: To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage from running scrips or ActiveX controls that could access your computer. click here for options.
Please Click: allow blocked content. Click Yes to next screen.
Please wait for content to load. Please to hear the word
Exercise 3 - choose the correct word for each sentence
1. The (bail / bale) for his court appearance was $1,000,000.
The (bail / bale) of hay lay in the yard during the rain storm.
2. The (bear / bare) ate berries from a bush.
The man had hair on his (bear / bare) chest.
3. The (bass / base) section of the orchestra was very good.
The (bass / base) of a triangle is the bottom.
4. The (bases / basis) for the report was founded on a new study.
The USA has a number of air (bases / basis) in Australia .
5. The (bee / be) pollinated the yellow flower.
Can you (bee / be) brave?
6. The (beach / beech) sand got into my shoes.
The (beach / beech) tree provides shade for our house.
7. I enjoy (bean / been) sprouts with my Chinese food.
Have you (bean / been) to the shops.
8. The (beat / beet) root salad taste delicious.
He (beat / beet) the carpet with a stick.
9. Her (beau / bow) was her sweet heart for 5 years.
The present had been tied with a red (beau / bow).
10. In England (beer / bier) is served warm.
They put the coffin on the (beer / bier).
11. She was the (belle / bell) of the ball.
Please ring the (belle / bell) for service.
12. What is your favourite (berry / bury)?
Where did they (berry / bury) the treasure.
13. The (berth /birth) of the baby was a miracle.
The steam ship was at the (berth /birth) near the pier.
14. The Great Australian (bight / bite / byte) is on which coast?
His bark is worse then his (bight / bite / byte).
Each (bight / bite / byte) of information is important.
15. Can you (billed / build) with lego blocks?
He was (billed / build) as the greatest magician ever.
16. The (blue / blew) flower (blue / blew) in the wind.
17. The Soviet (bloc / block) was very powerful.
The man can (bloc / block) a punch
18. The wild (boar / bore) grunted in the truffles.
They drilled a (boar / bore) hole to build a well to get water.
19. Are you (board / bored) waiting on check out lines on shops.
Do you like to play (board / bored) game?
20. The water (bore / boar) was expensive to construct.
The wild (bore / boar) was found in the outback.
21. The load was (born / borne) by three horses.
The baby was (born / borne) in a hospital.
22. The actor took a (bough / bow).
The (bough / bow) of the tree was loaded with fruit.
23. The (boy / buoy) climbed up the tree.
The (boy / buoy) bobbed up and down in the ocean.
24. The smell of (bread / bred) cooking wafted through the house.
He (bread / bred) champion race horses.
25. Did you test the (break / brake) pedal on the car.
Did you (break / brake) the lamp.
26. The (breach /breech) on the gun was jammed.
The weight of the water might (breach /breech) the dam.
27. The horse’s (bridal / bridle) was to tight
The (bridal / bridle) party was to meet in the hotel lobby.
28. He (brewed / brood) a strong cup of tea.
The chicken had a large (brewed / brood).
29. The (brooch / broach) was worn by the women in red.
It was a hard subject to (brooch / broach).
30. To (build / billed) a house takes time.
The carpenter (build / billed) the owner for 5 hours
Services * Bookmarks * Photographs * Animation * Panda * Home * Indesign * Resume * Links